среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

B2K FT FABOLOUS BADABOOM DOWNLOAD

I love the vibe. Wish you all the best to rank up the highest you can on the charts. Hey , Great Job! Mark Hide 5 months ago. DANEV 5 months ago. I listened to your track and I voted for you! Show More Show Less. b2k ft fabolous badaboom

Uploader: Vokus
Date Added: 3 January 2007
File Size: 41.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11140
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Damn you got me weeping inside Mami shake it like you care for me You know I like it when you do that little dance for me Mami I'm just tryna get you in my room And see that big bada-bing go bada-boom Mami shake it like you care for me You know I like it when you do that little dance for me Mami I'm just tryna get you in my room And see that big bada-bing go bada-boom I wanna see ya bada-bing go bada-boom And my house got a wing, with a lotta rooms I can do a lotta things, get you hot baadaboom June I wanna watch ya body swing, to the hottest grooves I'm tryna slide behind it, when you throw it 'round So I can ride and grind it, when you slow it down Bring it from the top, then take it to the bottom I'm clingin' to ya top, tryna make it to ya oh The way you move is fab-o-losa It makes me wanna grab you closa You know I like it when faboloys Bounce!

Letra Badaboom de B2k Ft Fabolous

We should work together on making music together if you want to work together just message me on my socials below and we should help each other grow our music careers. HeyGreat Job! If you are interested in keeping up to date with my music and life you can follow me on instagram calvinkagenda, Snapchat calvinkagenda and Soundcloud Calvinkagenda. It's definitely worth the vote. Good luck reaching the top! Mark Hide 5 months ago. I love the vibe. Bow Wow That's My Name. I'm Real Murder Remix. Susomix 5 months ago.

Show More Show Less. Here is a remix of B2K and Fabolous! AlucardOfficial 5 months ago. Fabolous - Badaboom Hib's Remix Hibs. Log in to comment. Wish you all the best to rank up the highest you can on the charts.

b2k ft fabolous badaboom

Take It To The Floor. Girlfriend Pied Piper Remix.

Badaboom - B2K Feat. Fabolous | Shazam

Alex Gatcina 5 months ago. Also i would appreciate if you ll vote for my new track "wrack"lets support ourselves to the top: We Need A Resolution.

Im listening your track its awesome D wish you luck in contest! Hope you will like it!

b2k ft fabolous badaboom

I really like your sounddesign and mastering and I hope you will get what you earn for the hard work. I voted for your song to rank up higher on the charts.

Kiroko 5 months ago. Main Pass Radio Edit. Hey Hibs I voted your track!

Hibs - B2K Ft. Fabolous - Badaboom ( Hib's Remix) | Spinnin' Records

Why I Love You. Annihilation 5 months ago. Hey Hibs, I really enjoyed listening to this track you made.

DANEV 5 months ago. Harwok 5 months ago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий